How Does It Work?
Go to jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/ogyes to apply
You need your labour ID to apply. Signup on the Job Portal if you do not have one
Click on the apply button and start fulfilling your dream of learning and earning
About Project OGYES
- The scheme is to provide internship opportunities for Ogun State indigene to acquire vocational skills in selected disciplines.
- The scheme has engaged reputable companies to partner with the State on this initiative.
- The beneficiary trainees will receive stipends from the state while on job placement.
- The internship batch is for six months only after which it is expected that learnt skill can be deployed as a basis for employment or starting a small scale entrepreneurial venture
- Partner institutions and listed companies are also encouraged to employ or engage participants after the internship.
- The internship would last for 6months during which the trainees would be expected to work daily and learn new skills.
- The interns would be given a logbook to track their attendance and progress. They are expected to follow all the rules and regulations of their employers
- The scheme would monitor performance and reserves the right to remove any intern from the scheme.
- Applicants should register at jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/ogyes
- Interns would be linked with placements of interest close to their location
- The company may give additional remuneration